Krapp's Last Tape by Samuel Beckett
Krapp's Last Tape was first performed by Patrick Magee at the Royal Court Theatre in October 1958, and has since been played by a host of distinguished actors including Albert Finney and Max Wall. Embers was specially written for radio and first performed in 1959.
The 487th greatest fiction book of all time
This book is on the following lists:
- - ZEIT-Bibliothek der 100 Bücher (Die Zeit)
- - The New Lifetime Reading Plan (The New Lifetime Reading Plan)
Buy This Book
- Krapp's Last Tape and Other Dramatic Pieces
- The Collected Shorter Plays Beckett
- Collected Shorter Plays
- Krapp's Last Tape and Other Dramatic Pieces: Includes: All That Fall; Embers; Acts Without Words, I and II; Mimes
- Krapp's Last Tape and Other Shorter Plays
- Krapp's Last Tape
- Das letzte Band. Krapp's Last Tape / La derniere bande.